Showing all 3 results
Foam Cabinet is highly effective product for Gas Stations, Petrochemical Factories, Industrial Facilities, Warehouses and generally for all areas that protection is required due to fire Classes A and B.
- High Rates on A and B Fire Classes.
- Ergonomic design for easy use by one Operator.
- The top of the Cabinet is designed for outdoor mounting.
- Environmentally Friendly Foam.
Specifications & Contents
- Construction material: Galvanized Steel 1.2mm Electrostatic Paint RAL3000
- Hose Reel with arm Bracket
- Stainless Steel Pipe 2″ for Water Supply
- Brass Angle Valve 2″
- Foam Mixer with Flow rate 400lt / min with Aluminum Storz Couplings 2″
- Foam Suction Hose with Filter made of a rigid material.
- Foam nozzle 2″ with Aluminum Storz Couplings 2″.
- High Quality Hose 2 “, 30m, WP: 8Bar bounded with Aluminum Storz couplings 2”
- Two Foam Canisters 25lt
Foam Hose Reel Station
Foam hose reel station is a self-contained unit that relies only on water flow and pressure to place the system into operation. It is designed to be installed in a fixed location such as processing, storage or handling areas where it is used to control fires or spills of flammable or combustible liquids. The unit is constructed in such a manner that one person may operate it to its full potential with the speed and effectiveness in an emergency situation where foam is required.
Foam Master ideal for rapid deployment to flammable liquid fires & chemical spills. Foam tank made of stainless steel, externally powder painted (yellow color), and can be operated by one person.
- Ideal for rapid deployment to flammable liquid fires & chemical spills.
- Externally powder painted (yellow color)
- Foam tank made of stainless steel.
- Can be operated by one person.
- Product: Foam Master
- Capacity: 150, 200 and 300 liters