Showing all 3 results
CAFS Trailer System
Burner Fire Control has been again selected to provide its 200 Gallon Compressed Air Foam Trailer Unit for emergency response for operations in the Arabic Gulf countries, Ghana, Africa. The CAFS 200 HD Trailer System provides self-contained and mobile capabilities to address potential surface hazards within the operations and surrounding areas. The Unit was shipped with Class A and B foam concentrate for mitigation of potential structural and hydrocarbon hazards.
Fire Fighting Trailers
- Up-to 80 km/h on asphalt roads
- The pressure vessel is equipped with a mechanical safety valve
- The vessel is provided with valves for hose cleaning and pressure release after operation, preserving the residual amount of remaining powder
- The unit is provided ,with two lockers, one at each side. Each locker contains one 20 m length rubber hose
- The hoses are connected to two operating pistols that allow continuous or intermittent powder discharge
- Affords the highest extinguishing efficiency due to its special multipurpose Bavaria dry chemical powder (ABC)
Foam Fire Fighting Trailer
Foam Trailer is a complete mobile package meeting all applicable NFPA standards consisting of a trailer constructed with frame, wheels, and axles capable of carrying the total charged weight of the trailer assembly and the foam concentrate.
Foam Trailer frame includes a tongue jack, electrical connections, NFPA 1901 lighting package (optional), reflective striping, rear mud flaps, and rear stabilizer jacks. The foam system can utilize either of two foam storage vessel designs: polyethylene tote(s), either single, dual, multiple or a rigidly constructed metal foam tank.
The foam monitor is capable of delivering up to 1000 gpm (3785 lpm) of foam solution at a pressure of 100 psi (7.0 bar). The monitor connections are up to 3.0″ (76 mm). The self-educating monitor nozzle is capable of delivering up to 1000 gpm (3785 lpm) at 100 psi (7.0 bar).