Phlox management undertakes the appropriate steps to implement the principles to maintain the standard quality materials related to fire alarm system and firefighting equipment and it is used as a reference for the Company’s Quality Management System.
The activity is carried out in compliance with both the technical standards and the current legal framework, with customer satisfaction as the main objective.
As a result, in compliance with that policy, the Management pursues the following main objectives:
- Increase the professional level of its employees through appropriate individual training to respond to the continuous technical evolution;
- Increase the number of orders in terms of increased sales and revenues, to gain greater visibility and credit in the sector in which the Company operates;
- Continue to provide reliable products and use materials in compliance with applicable laws.
The Company’s Management takes an active role towards the achievement of the goals set herein.
Our aims are to:
- Help customers in maintaining their fire fighting and protection capability to the highest standards.
- Maintain a local and responsive service.
- Provide a full range of products and services
- Remain competitive and offer value for money in terms of service
- Maintain existing customers and attract potential new customers
- Maintain an effective management system complying with statutory, technical, national and international Standards.
- Encourage a culture of flexibility, service, quality and continual improvement.
This is achieved through the:
- Full commitment of the top management and workforce to this quality policy and the needs of the customer.
- Understanding that achieving customer satisfaction by listening and providing a consistently high quality product and service is key to the success of the business.
- Skill, training, dedication and relevant working experience of staff.