A high-pressure hose used to carry water or other fire retardant (such as foam) to a fire to extinguish it. Outdoors, it is attached either to a fire engine or a fire hydrant. Indoors, it can be permanently attached to a building's standpipe or plumbing system.
· Internal rubber lining with closely woven polyester fibre.
· Standard length: 30 meter
· Color availability: Red & White
· Resistance to heat and cold ozone.
· Coating comprises of close woven synthetic layer filament yarns for light and exceptional strength.
· Coated with polyurethane external coating for abrasion resistance.